entity modeler, erprototypes and project local frameworks

From: René Bock (boc..alient.de)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 09:21:23 EST

    Hi

    I'm just migrating to Eclipse 3.4.1 and the neu WOLips nightly.

    In the entiy modeler, I get a conflict bewteen MYPrototypes
    (dependent Project) and the ERXPrototypes (included in Project Local
    Frameworks).

    It seems, that ERXProtoypes are always loaded, even the
    ERPrototypes.framework is not refereced in the Java Build Path.

    Bug or new feature?

    Of cause, removing the not needed ERPrototypes.framework from the
    project local frameworks and the ERPrototypes are not loaded any more...

    regards,

    René Bock
    Software Engineering

    --
    Salient GmbH  -  the interactive advantage