Re: entity modeler, erprototypes and project local frameworks

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 10:14:41 EST

    > It seems, that ERXProtoypes are always loaded, even the
    > ERPrototypes.framework is not refereced in the Java Build Path.
    Fix committed ... The old model loader would search through your
    entire project looking for models. The new model loader will only
    include models that match your Resources patternset.

    > Of cause, removing the not needed ERPrototypes.framework from the
    > project local frameworks and the ERPrototypes are not loaded any
    > more...
    This is a bug that mostly reveals itself only because you are using
    project local frameworks, which I don't actually use. The frameworks
    in this case are inside your project, so they were being scanned.

    ms