Re: I am stumped after converting a project to FB layout

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 15:33:00 EST

    Well one would think, but:

    1) All I did was convert this to the fluffy bunny way. It always
    worked before.
    2) This is a Wirehose Framework that is doing the affiliation entity
    magic here.
    3) So, I think the Wirehose uses affiliate so you could have different
    affiliate users.

    I have a note to the wirehose group/guys, so I we will see.

    James