Re: PB with new build system

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 11:31:13 EST

    Le 18 nov. 08 à 17:19, Chuck Hill a écrit :

    > On Nov 18, 2008, at 3:58 AM, jp.malrie..ree.fr wrote:
    >

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I upgraded to ganymede and wolips nightly (two weeks ago, I can't
    >> seem to get a
    >> more recent nightly by Eclipse update).
    >> For the first time, I try to deploy an application built with the
    >> new build
    >> system. The deployed application won't launch, not finding
    >> ERXApplication.
    >>

    >> APPROOT/Resources/Java/tdbase.jar
    >> APPROOT/Resources/Java/xom-1.1.jar

    >> LOCALROOT/Library/Frameworks/WebObjects54/ERJars.framework/
    >> Resources/Java/slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar
    >> LOCALROOT/Library/Frameworks/WebObjects54/ERJars.framework/
    >> Resources/Java/slf4j-log4j12-1.5.0.jar
    >>
    >> And so on...
    >>
    >> How do I modify the build.xml to generate a correct classpath
    >> (there is only a
    >> 5.4 version of wonder on the server)? Or how do I embed the wonder
    >> frameworks in
    >> the app?
    >

    > http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Embedding+WOFrameworks

    Thanks, I had seen these instructions, but I though they were for the
    "old" build.xml

    I tried to use the project properties (deployment) to embed
    frameworks, but
    1/ It does not seem to modify the build.xml settings
    2/ Changing the embedding settings modifies my classpath (removing
    some WO frameworks for example). Bug?
    3/ Changing the embedding settings makes my build fail because of an
    eclipse out of memory error.

    JPM

    PS: I ended hand-editing my classpath.txt file to deploy, which is not
    a long term solution!