Re: PB with new build system

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 12:59:16 EST

    Thanks for the file, Chuck.
    I still cannot build with embedded frameworks: eclipse out of memory
    error...

    Here is what my build.properties looks like:

    webXML_CustomContent=
    project.name=TDBase
    embed.System=true
    webXML=true
    eoAdaptorClassName=
    principalClass=educlab.tdbase.Application
    embed.Local=true
    classes.dir=bin
    project.name.lowercase=tdbase
    customInfoPListContent=
    project.type=application

    Is there something wrong or missing?

    JPM

    Le 18 nov. 08 à 17:56, Chuck Hill a écrit :

    >>> this + it looks like your wolips.properties don't match your
    >>> directory structure ... I would flip your paths around to
    >>> WebObjects54/Library/Frameworks and set your roots to point to
    >>> WebObjects54
    >>>
    >>> ms
    >>>

    >> It seems that I don't even have a wolips.properties file, and no
    >> WOLips folder in /Library/Application Support/
    >> C'est grave docteur?
    >
    > Oui.
    >
    > I will attach mine. You can create the WOLips folder, copy this in,
    > and edit as needed. This file _should_ be created automatically. I
    > don't know why this was not created on your machine.
    >

    > <wolips.properties>
    >

    > Chuck
    >
    > -- Chuck Hill Senior Consultant / VP Development
    >
    > Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their
    > overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific
    > problems.
    > http://www.global-village.net/products/practical_webobjects

    Tout ce que l'on apprend à un enfant, on l'empêche de l'inventer ou de
    le découvrir.
    J. Piaget