Re: PB with new build system

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 13:10:35 EST

    On Nov 18, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Jean Pierre Malrieu wrote:

    > Thanks for the file, Chuck.
    > I still cannot build with embedded frameworks: eclipse out of memory
    > error...
    >
    > Here is what my build.properties looks like:
    >
    > webXML_CustomContent=
    > project.name=TDBase
    > embed.System=true
    > webXML=true
    > eoAdaptorClassName=
    > principalClass=educlab.tdbase.Application
    > embed.Local=true
    > classes.dir=bin
    > project.name.lowercase=tdbase
    > customInfoPListContent=
    > project.type=application
    >
    > Is there something wrong or missing?

    No, not that I can see. Try giving Eclipse more memory:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/mail/3048515

    My ini file looks like this:

    -startup
    ../../../plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.101.R34x_v20080819.jar
    --launcher.library
    ../../../plugins/
    org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.carbon.macosx_1.0.101.R34x_v20080731
    -showsplash
    org.eclipse.platform
    -vmargs
    -Xdock:icon=../Resources/Eclipse.icns
    -XstartOnFirstThread
    -Xms512m
    -Xmx1024m
    -XX:PermSize=256m
    -XX:MaxPermSize=768m
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.noFocusRing

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development