What can this be: Mojo execution failed ?

From: Juergen Lorenz Simon (simo..ebtecc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 10:17:52 EST

    Hi,

    I'm having endless pain since I started to migrate stuff to the Maven
    route. At this stage I can't
    start applications up (JavaWebObjects framework not found), but also
    I'm getting this message
    constantly:

    11/20/08 4:15:15 PM CET: Build errors for IndexerService;
    org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error
    in the plugin manager executing goal
    'org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2:maven-wolifecycle-plugin:2.0.16-
    SNAPSHOT:define-woapplication-resources': Mojo execution failed.

    Any idea what this is?