Re: Warning!! Apple Software Update on late 2008 MacBook Pro may disable WOLips

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 13:16:07 EST

    Just to follow up, I did a an "Archive and Install" on the borked
    system last night, preserving network settings and users. Then I
    installed each update one by one. And my Eclipse/WOLips didn't blow
    up at the end of it. Still no closer to knowing what happened, but it
    now all works as advertised once again. Thanks for your feedback
    yesterday guys. It prompted me to try just one... more... time... ;-)

    David