Re: What can this be: Mojo execution failed ?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 15:45:56 EST

    On 21/11/2008, at 2:36 AM, Henrique Prange wrote:

    > Juergen Lorenz Simon wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I'm having endless pain since I started to migrate stuff to the
    >> Maven route. At this stage I can't
    >> start applications up (JavaWebObjects framework not found), but
    >> also I'm getting this message
    >> constantly:
    >> 11/20/08 4:15:15 PM CET: Build errors for IndexerService;
    >> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal
    >> error in the plugin manager executing goal
    >> 'org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2:maven-wolifecycle-plugin:2.0.16-
    >> SNAPSHOT:define-woapplication-resources': Mojo execution failed.
    >> Any idea what this is?
    >

    > I've seen this error a couple of times. It doesn't cause any
    > problems in my environment.

    Yeah, it's just noise on the console. I see it every time I do a
    clean... build.

    Now, as for running -- ahh Henrique's mentioned this in the other
    thread -- WOLips has a dependency on its own stuff on the runtime
    path. i.e.,
    - build/YourApp.woa/Contents/Resources/Java
    - build/Your.framework/Resources/Java

    That is, for each custom framework that you've got open in the
    workspace (that's not installed) you need to add their Java folder as
    above to the runtime path in order for WOLips to find the resources
    for debugging. Annoying - but that's how it is right now. I'll add
    something to the wiki:
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Maven+Running+or+Debugging+as+WO+Application

    I'll start a discussion on womaven-dev about having the maven
    incremental builder producing the necessary resources for use instead
    (and thus do away - possibly - with the need for the wolips
    incremental builder being defined also). We'll have to check with Mike
    about this.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck