Re: entity modeler, erprototypes and project local frameworks

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 16:41:55 EST

    Mike,

    Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> src/main/resources/**/*
    >> those two SHOULD be equivalent, though, I thought ...
    > I just setup this same test on my runtime workspace and it works fine,
    > though not with a maven project. The only thing I can figure is that
    > for some reason
    >
    > _patternsets = (IProjectPatternsets)
    > project.getAdapter(IProjectPatternsets.class);
    >
    > is returning null, but i would expect lots of stuff to break then.

    Exactly. The getAdapter method is returning null. The problem was
    happening because my project didn't have the WOLips framework nature. My
    bad. :( But even configuring the nature correctly, my models didn't
    open. So...

    > It is written to stop searching when it finds a build path
    > folder, with the assumption that nobody would put a model in their build
    > path, but maybe that's not true in maven?

    I tried to remove the src/main/resources folder from the build path and
    voilą. Entity Modeler get back working. So, yes, this performance
    improvement is a problem for Maven users, since m2eclipse will add
    automatically every resource folder to the build path.

    Cheers,

    Henrique