Re: Maclipse 3.4.1

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..arlmenn.is)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 18:22:56 EST

    I have never seen Maclipse befire... But tonight I took the dive - and
    I feel kind of odd... Like I've been looking at Michael Jackson in
    Thriller for ten hours a day for three years straight, and all of a
    sudden I'm jolted twenty years into the future. Eeek.

    Should I stay with it? Is it just looks or is there functionality as
    well?

    Cheers,
    - hugi

    PS: Don't get me wrong, it's nice; looks quite a bit better than Mr.
    Jackson. Just odd.

    // Hugi Thordarson
    // http://code.karlmenn.is/