Re: Maclipse 3.4.1

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..arlmenn.is)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 19:07:25 EST

    With words liks "snazzy boo-boo" and "schmeg" I'm not sure I speak
    your language - but we can attempt communication :-).

    I just installed Maclipse and I haven't used it extensively yet. But
    after about 90 minutes of playing around I actually feel better using
    it. It is more mac like - there are even some niceties like auto-
    hiding of scrollbars (that I discovered with some googling of the
    lists).

    I believe I'll be using it from now on - it's nice to know that
    someone's working to make Eclipse more mac-like. Only thing missing is
    a list of what exact benefits I'm getting, otherwise I feel like I'm
    missing out :-).

    Cheers,
    - hugi

    // Hugi Thordarson