Re: Maclipse 3.4.1

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..arlmenn.is)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 20:28:38 EST

    OK :-).

    I can understand the eclipse team regarding the tab look, it's a
    question of habit I guess. Opening Eclipse with the Maclipse
    enhancements was really weird for the first time.
    But now, within a couple of hours it just feels ... right. And that's
    a lot to say about an app you've used daily for years.

    Cheers,
    - Hugi

    // Hugi Thordarson
    // http://code.karlmenn.is/