Re: Nightly => Stable?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2008 - 06:18:20 EST

    Nightly is all I use and I think it is very stable :-)

    But since it is the weekend, perhaps you should wait until Monday or
    Tuesday from some answers for those that don't work abnormal hours ;-)

    It might not hurt to send an email saying "The STABLE is moving to New
    Classpath Hotness on date XYZ. You have until then to get ready for
    New Classpath Hotness" and give them the link to the "how to upgrade"
    page on your blog. (http://wolips.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-alive.html)

    -Kieran