Re: Maclipse 3.4.1

From: Xavier Destombes (webobject..nazys.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2008 - 17:38:44 EST

    Hello Mike,

    This seems really nice.
    I first updated Eclipse and WOLips to make sure I won't have any
    issue. (I tried starting Eclipse 3.4.1 which worked).
    But when I put the 2 jars, I got the following error message at startup:
    "The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion
    shared library"
    I tried both using curl -O and the browser regular download but no luck.

    Is there something else I should check?
    The jars have the same versions (the default ones I have and the
    Maclipse ones)

    I'd really like to try that out:)

    Thanks

    Xavier