Deployment resources paths in nightly

From: David LeBer (dleber_wode..odeferous.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2008 - 16:51:29 EST

    Hi all,

    I'm playing with nightly (New Hotness (tm)) in preparation for it
    becoming stable.

    When I do an 'everything embedded' install. WOLips generates a split
    install copying the WebServerResources for the embedded frameworks into:

    [SPLIT]/WebObjects/APPNAME.woa/Frameworks/FRAMEWORKNAME.framework/
    WebServerResources/

    Which should get moved to the www doc root.

    However, when launching the app it is looking for resources in:
    /WebObjects/Frameworks/FRAMEWORKNAME.framework/WebServerResources/
    Am I missing a necessary flag somewhere? In my Old Lameness (tm)
    build.xml I was setting the 'frameworksBaseURL' property. Do I need to
    do that here too?

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer