Re: Nightly => Stable?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 08:08:07 EST

    > I' have found one issue, regarding
    >
    > <quote>
    > The system tracks where a framework is located dynamically. If you
    > open a framework project, all projects that reference the framework
    > are dynamically rebound to the project.
    > </quote>
    >
    > But if you quit eclipse and reopen the workspace containing both the
    > framework and the app referencing this framework,
    > than the framework in Project/Local/Frameworks is referenced, not
    > the one in the workspace.
    I'm guessing you left out a step here where you added a new Project/
    Local/Frameworks reference while it was running? It actually is the
    case that only project frameworks dynamically recompute. If you add
    extern frameworks, I think you need to close/reopen your project for
    them to be picked up (Especially for project-local frameworks, which I
    only added at the last minute). So I'm not sure if you're saying
    it's a bug the first time you drop the folders in, or if you're saying
    there's some on-going bug with it ... If you think it's a recurring
    bug that happens more than just initially, please explain exactly the
    steps you're performing.

    ms