Re: Nightly => Stable?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 15:52:53 EST

    > So far so good.
    >
    > Closing <quit> the workspace (now containing the app project) and
    > restarting eclipse again:
    >
    > Now the app references ist own embedded (project local) frameworks,
    > not the ones of the workspace.
    As written, the first behavior is actually a bug (though I sort of
    expected it). Right now, the rules of cascading are that Project
    Local Framework trump everyone, which allows you to have, for
    instance, Wonder source projects checked out, but your project can
    define an override of it. I don't much see the point of Project Local
    Frameworks personally, but I put them in there by request. The
    decision on what takes priority here is sort of arbitrary -- I could
    probably make a case either way. But you're contending that you would
    prefer source projects to trump all of them, right? Anyone else using
    project-local frameworks want to weigh in?

    ms