maclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 07:31:09 EST

    The horizontal hairline under the tab bar makes anything that has
    white content look much better (it's not just a drop-off)

    At the expense of things that have gray at the top (this particular
    case isn't using the view pane label, which I explicitly check for):

    Like this one is:

    And these kind of views will just always have the hairline, because I
    can't detect that it's gray:

    Soooooo...... I think I'm going to take it back out, but thought I'd
    solicit opinions. I think the case where it messes up just looks too
    goofy (especially as demonstrated in example #2)

    ms