Re: maclipse

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 09:10:08 EST

    I had to look at those images for quite a while before I even noticed
    what you were talking about. :-)

    Your attention to detail is astounding. I'm fine with the gray line,
    it doesn't really carry a lot of visual weight against an already gray
    background so it doesn't really feel like a break. But I really do
    like the extra division it gives to frames with a white background.

    I say keep it.

    Dave