quoted values in entity modeler

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2008 - 04:48:46 EST

    Hi all,

    I sometimes get problems with unfortunate column names when querying the database.
    Today the problem is the word "precision".

    If column names are written as quoted values everything works just fine - the query
    sent to the database should contain the quotes.

    Looking in my plists I see that some column names are quoted and others are not (in
    the same plist/entity), and this seems to have nothing to do with what is sent to the db.
    If I explicitly add the quotes in Entity Modeler it gets written as "\"precision\"".

    Is there some way for me to force all table/view/column names communicated to my
    database to be quoted - perhaps a property I can set some where?

    (eclipse 3.3.2, stable WOLips, WO 5.3.3)

    /Anders