SVN checkout and WOLips problem

From: Juergen Lorenz Simon (simo..ebtecc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2008 - 09:17:51 EST

    Hi,

    I'm suffering from a problem with WOProject and Subclipse. I'm trying
    to check a framework out
    from a subversion repository. I do so by navigating to the trunk of
    the framework in SVN repository
    browser, invoking checkout. In the next step I pick project wizard.
    Next I select WOFramework
    from the WOLips section, give the framework a name and hit ok.

    What happens 9 out of 10 times is, that a web objects project with the
    structure of a framework
    is created, but the actual repository content is not checked out. One
    out of ten times it actually
    works. And I do the same thing every time. It's driving me nuts.