Re: SVN checkout and WOLips problem

From: David LeBer (dleber_wode..odeferous.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2008 - 09:41:00 EST

    On 27-Nov-08, at 9:17 AM, Juergen Lorenz Simon wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm suffering from a problem with WOProject and Subclipse. I'm
    > trying to check a framework out
    > from a subversion repository. I do so by navigating to the trunk of
    > the framework in SVN repository
    > browser, invoking checkout. In the next step I pick project wizard.
    > Next I select WOFramework
    > from the WOLips section, give the framework a name and hit ok.
    >
    > What happens 9 out of 10 times is, that a web objects project with
    > the structure of a framework
    > is created, but the actual repository content is not checked out.
    > One out of ten times it actually
    > works. And I do the same thing every time. It's driving me nuts.

    In WOLips WO Explorer view -> Ctrl Click -> Import...

    Select SVN -> Checkout Projects from SVN, Next

    Select an existing repository or create a new one, Next

    Select a Project -> trunk (assuming standard repo layout), Next, Next,
    Finish

    Or:

    cd ~/MyWorkspace/

    svn co https://urlOfRepository/ProjectName/trunk ProjectName

    In WOLips WO Explorer view -> Ctrl Click -> Import...

    Select General -> Existing Projects into Workspace, Next

    Select root directory: ~/MyWorkspace/, Next

    Select ProjectName, Finish

    Both work for me.

    ;david

    --