Re: quoted values in entity modeler

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2008 - 02:48:19 EST

    The database is a Sybase ASA which is largely compatible with Sybase ASE
    and even MS SQL Server.

    I use com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.SybasePlugIn and
    com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver (jConnect).

    If I explicitly write "precison" in Entity Modeler it gets written as
    "\"precision\"" in the plist - and this works. I just don't think I
    should have to do this. Are you saying that with other EOF plugins this
    is not a problem? Never knew. For years I worked around these kind of
    problems by avoiding some names and/or qouting names in Entity Modeler.

    /Anders