Ant Script: Fully Embedded, Splint Install

From: Tom Woteki (drw..oteki.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 22:20:52 EST

    Hi:

    Has anyone updated KK's above referenced script to work with WOLips/
    Eclipse 3.4.x? I get the following error when I run it with "clean,
    complieAndBuild":

    split_embedded_build.xml:105: woapplication doesn't support the
    "stdFrameworks" attribute

    If I delete the reference to "stdFrameworks" I get other errors.

    PS: Thanks Kieran for the original version. It is very handy with
    WOLips 3.3.

    Thanks
    Tom