Re: Deployment resources paths in nightly

From: Jonathan Ricker (jricke..t.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 08:07:46 EST

    On Nov 24, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> So, adding 'frameworksBaseURL="/WebObjects/${project.name}.woa/
    >> Frameworks"' to woapplication in the build.xml file generates the
    >> paths I would expect for embedded web resources.
    >>
    >> Is there a more generic way of doing this (that doesn't require
    >> touching every build.xml file)?
    > Can't remember if i responded or not, but I added this to the
    > default Wonder Application build.xml ... Oddly it was already in
    > the non-Wonder one. Slip of the commit, I guess. This doesn't
    > really help you, since you already created your build.xml's, but
    > going forward it should be correct.
    >
    > ms

    Can this somehow be made conditional (based on whether any embedding
    is checked or not)? I'm testing some deployment builds for the new
    hotness and it now always includes the embedded style frameworksBaseURL.

    Eventually will probably switch to full embedding but not quite yet...

    I can easily remove the frameworksBaseURL part from the build.xml to
    fix this but I like just sticking with the default and not make any
    changes if possible... less to manage and less to know for those who
    come behind me.

    -- Jonathan