EOGenerator returns null

From: Valerio Luccio (valerio.lucci..yu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 15:22:51 EST

    I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I must've missed it.

    I haven't touched my models in quite some time and now I needed to add a
    table and wanted to generate the code for it. I downloaded the Velocity
    EOGenerator templates, set up the preferences and generated the .eogen
    file. When I try to use the EOGenerator I receive a "null" return
    without any other information.

    Here are the details of my setup:

    Eclipse: Version 3.3.2, build M20080221-1800
    EOGenerator Core/JDT/UI: 3.3.4572
    O/S: Mac OSX Server 10.5.5

    And this is what my .eogen file looks like:

        -destination src/edu/nyu/cbi/webDB/eoUtils -java -javaTemplate
        _Entity.java -model Resources/WebDB.eomodeld -packagedirs
        -subclassDestination src/edu/nyu/cbi/webDB/eoUtils
        -subclassJavaTemplate Entity.java -templatedir
        /Applications/VelocityEOGenerator/Templates -verbose

    What am I missing ?

    Thanks,

    --
    Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
    Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 156

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"