Components wod, html and woo do not get copied into deployment woa app

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 07:32:39 EST

    I am baffled: I have replaced all the build.xml with the new hotness
    build.xml. When I press the install menu from WOLips Ant Tools, the
    stuff gets installed in /Library/WebObjects/Applications. The Main.wo
    etc are created, but the contents (Main.woo, Main.html and Main.wod)
    are not copied over there.

    I also tried Run As... Ant Build, by selecting build.xml and then
    right-click menu, which copied eveything into a dist folder in the
    project. But still no woo, wod or html files in the wo folders.

    Does anybody has the same experience? (Running WOLips 3.4.5586,
    Eclipse 3.4.1).

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl