Re: Help with Compiler Settings?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 13:04:42 EST

    > I am working with a new client whose servers are running jvm 1.4.2.
    >
    > No matter what I do I can't seem to get the WOBootstrap.jar to be
    > version 48.
    > I set the properties java compiler to 1.4.
    >
    > Am I missing something else?
    1) you aren't including the exact error message and stack trace, which
    is illegal

    2) WOBootstrap.jar is precompiled ... If it is was built from Apple on
    1.5, it will require 1.5 to run. I'm guessing maybe you're using 5.4
    and maybe 5.4 was built with 1.5. If you're running on 5.3, it was
    definitely not built with 1.5, in which case you're misinterpreting
    the cause of the error message, but without seeing it, I have no idea.

    ms