Re: Help with Compiler Settings?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 15:37:15 EST

    > 1) Fair enough.
    >
    > 2) I think this will help. When we just change the bootstrap to one
    > from an existing app, our app runs, compiled for 1.4 compatibility.
    >
    > So the question is, short of an rsync exclude upon upload, is there
    > a way to have eclipse manage this?
    Sorry, but I don't personally have any plans to support 1.4. 1.5 has
    been out since 2004 and even THAT is EOL at this point ... Going
    forward, we may choose to ship a custom WOBoostrap.jar, but this would
    be for addressing some other issues and would almost certainly be
    built 1.5. However, we just copy this file from wherever you tell us,
    so you can override the location of the jar in your wolips.properties
    I think.

    ms