getting a command-line runnable...

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 15:48:38 EST

    If one builds a Wonder Application and (usually) runs with eclipse,
    is there an easy way to get a command-line version of what eclipse is
    launching?

    With Xcode, this was easy, because the script inside the woa bundle
    would generate a command and run it and one could swipe that command,
    but there does not seem to be a way to do something similar with
    eclipse.

    I tried looking at verbose ps output, but and that gave me something
    but it was not quite runnable. I tried looking in the log, but it is
    such a PITA to get the log to be anything other than really verbose
    and I am not seeing the command invoked in the log entries that I can
    see. Any suggestions?

    thanx - ray