Re: getting rid of menu items?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2009 - 19:30:06 EST

  • Next message: Simon McLean (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-929) EntityModeler mangles fetchspec qualifier when it includes a not statement in the middle of it."

    On 02/01/2009, at 11:03 AM, Ray Kiddy wrote:

    > This might be just an eclipse question. Sorry about that.
    >
    > For some reason that does not matter, I had the WOLips perspective
    > open and then opened the Debug perspective. This added a bunch of
    > menu items to my menus in eclipse. In particular, there are about 8
    > kinds of ways to launch the application. The one I want is the one
    > that used to be one of the few and it was at the top of the menu.
    > Now it is around 9th in the list.
    >
    > I have closed the Debug perspective.

    So you've now got the WOLips perspective as active? i.e., highlighted/
    depressed in top right hand corner.

    > I have quit eclipse and re-launched. How the heck do I get rid of
    > these oh-so-helpful menu items?

    Window > Customize Perspective.

    > This would probably not be so annoying if, on my new MacBook,
    > whenever I hit cmd-shift-F11 to launch, it lowers the volume of the
    > song I am playing.... O well. It's shiny, so it must be good. (TM by
    > Apple, I think)....

    You seem to be having fun :)

    with regards,

    --