Nightly can't detect WO frameworks

From: Stamenkovic Florijan (flor38..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 12:27:40 EST

    Installed latest Eclipse and WOL nightly. When I create a *new*
    framework (didn't even start updating my existing stuff), the
    classpath entries for all WO frameworks are invalid (see attached
    screenshot).

    I checked ~/Lib/AppSupport/WOLips/wolips.properties and all seems OK
    (except that I had to change Mike's user name to my own):

    #Sat Aug 09 13:25:39 BOT 2008
    wo.userroot=/Users/flor385/Library/Frameworks
    wo.networkroot=/Network/Library/Frameworks
    wo.bootstrapjar=/System/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/
    wotaskd.woa/WOBootstrap.jar
    wo.apiroot=/Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/documentation/
    WebObjects/Reference/API/
    wo.systemroot=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.appsroot=/Library/WebObjects/Applications
    wo.localroot=/Library/Frameworks

    Any idea why Eclipse would not see my frameworks? They are there,
    installed on the boot drive...

    Here's something though. Eclipse app, and WOLips plugins, are not
    located on the boot drive. My projects, and the eclipse workspace,
    neither. In fact, my whole user folder is on a different partition
    then the boot. It is linked into the User's directory on the boot
    partition. A somewhat weird setup, I know. Perhaps that has something
    to do with it? I don't think it should, I am just surprised that a
    clean installation / newly created project has errors...