Getting an empty EOAttribute.className

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 08:13:01 EST

    Hi,

    I'm having a weird issue and someone might be able to point me out in
    the right direction.
    After coming back from holidays my D2W projects all seem to
    malfunction: Any text field for 'edit' tasks does not show at all.

    This is because for some reason both rules:

    (task = 'edit' and attribute.className = 'java.lang.String') =>
    componentName = D2WEditString
    (task = 'edit' and smartAttribute.className = 'java.lang.String') =>
    componentName = ERD2WEditString

    Are not getting fired cause className returns and empty string. The
    result is that D2WDisplayString get's used instead.
    Any other EOAttribute method works fine (smartAttribute.entity for
    instance)... just className returns null.

    How can the EOAttribute.className be empty? Can it have anything to do
    with the Entity Modeler in WOLips?

    Riccardo De Menna