Re: Getting an empty EOAttribute.className

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 06:24:38 EST

    Replying to myself...

    If I change in EntityModeler the prototype setting of a particular
    attribute (ie a String for instance) to use no prototype and I fill in
    all the custom fields exactly as the prototype would (mostly that
    means className = java.lang.String) it works. The
    EOAttribute.className return java.lang.String as expected and thus all
    the rules fire as they should.

    This thing is locking all D2W apps to me... could it be I'm the only
    one experiencing it? Using nightly 3.4.5594...

    rdm