Fwd: Problem with 10.5.5 / Eclipse has returned - a solution

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 15:58:56 EST

    Hi all,

    Here is a workaround for the problems I was having with Eclipse and
    Leopard late last year. It appears to stem from 64 bit Java being
    loaded instead of 32 bit and the Java Preferences application doesn't
    seem to have any effect.

    I did a brand new install so I cannot vouch for this solution. I am
    "happy" to see that it wasn't just me. I am not sure how or where to

    Thanks to John, for letting us know.

    David

    Begin forwarded message: