Component editor and soft wrap?

From: Johann Werner (j..yosys.de)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 05:11:55 EST

    Hi,

    I really like the WO inline binding feature but in the course of
    changing all my components to use this I have some WO tags that have
    quite a bunch of bindings and thus my lines can get pretty long. It
    would be really helpful if the component editor had an option to soft
    wrap the content so all of these lines would still be visible. I don't
    know if it is possible to implement that in WOLips or if the editor is
    an Ecplise thing.

    jw