Re: Component editor and soft wrap?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 18:32:06 EST

    On 08/01/2009, at 12:55 AM, Johann Werner wrote:

    > Hi Kieran
    >
    > Am 07.01.2009 um 13:47 schrieb Kieran Kelleher:
    >
    >> As long as you are using WOnder's WOOgnl, you can mix both styles.
    >> In fact, IIRC, Mike Schrag mentioned in the past that he tends to
    >> use inline style when there are just a few, perhaps 3 or less
    >> bindings, since it gets unwieldy and difficult to read with a lot
    >> of bindings. For lots of bindings, the WOD entry is definitely
    >> easier to work with. I find that mixing the styles and using
    >> whichever feels more natural for the specific WOComponent that you
    >> are binding up works well.
    >
    > Yes you are right. But I like the idea to drop WOD files completely
    > having only one text file with all information that could be stored
    > easily as a string in a database.

    There's probably no reason why you couldn't use vertical bindings for
    inline stuff...

    e.g.,

    <wo:ThingWithLotsOfBindings
            b1:123
            b2:234
            ...>
    </wo:ThingWithLotsOfBindings>

    Of course cmd+shift+f will bork this. So a feature request for this
    kind of formatting sounds reasonable.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck