EOGenerator: using different class as super-class?

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 16:21:54 EST

    I imagine that I could do this by using a completely new set of
    template files, or changing the ones that are used by default. I
    wonder if there is an easier way.

    All I want to do is make all the "_" EOGeneration-built classes sub-
    class from one of my classes and not EOGenericRecord.

    I want to do some things in my own sub-class. It occurs to me that
    others may want to, for example, sub-class from ERXGenericRecord
    instead of EOGenericRecord and there is also no easy way to do this.

    It has also seemed to me that there should be some other options in
    the eogen editor window. Things like "create these kinds of methods
    and "do not create these kinds of methods". Right now, the choices are
    Java and ... Java Client? And not much else.

    cheers - ray