Re: EOGenerator: using different class as super-class?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 16:31:22 EST

    > It has also seemed to me that there should be some other options in
    > the eogen editor window. Things like "create these kinds of methods
    > and "do not create these kinds of methods". Right now, the choices
    > are Java and ... Java Client? And not much else.
    It can't really provide many other options, because it's all driven by
    the templates you choose to use. If you want to control what methods
    are created, you would just create different template sets. The Java
    vs JavaClient settings are required to be able to support javaclient
    client generated files that contain only the ones that have the
    javaclient flag checked. You can also modify your templates to
    consider your own custom define values if you have something fancier
    and you can just set additional define values.

    ms