Re: Bug in the new hotness, or my screwup?

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2009 - 06:28:19 EST

    I'm not sure if using erprototype (or prototypes in general) work even
    halfway reliably on their own. We fix quite a few issues in load order
    of models, merging and others... Also, erprototypes mainly exists for
    the examples, BugTracker and ERCore. I use it occasionally, but mostly
    add a EOMyModelPrototypes in the actual model.

    Cheers, Anjo