Re: WOLips Component editor:SOLVED

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 15:50:11 EST

    One of the display groups defined in my WOO file was missing the
    entity name key and value.

             itemDetailDG = {
                 class = WODisplayGroup;
                 dataSource = {
                         class = EODetailDataSource;
                         detailKey = details;
                         };
                 fetchesOnLoad = YES;
                 formatForLikeQualifier = "..";
                 numberOfObjectsPerBatch = 0;
                 selectsFirstObjectAfterFetch = YES;
             };

    The WO old timers hand edit components. Being an infrequent WO
    developer I use all the WOLips tools (Thanks Chuck and others!). Maybe
    WOO validation could be added to Component editor later.

    JR