Re: Who's using JApplication

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 04:19:29 EST

    I kind of suspected for some time that Eclipse-leaning web framework
    (WO) community won't care much for a cross-platform Java desktop app
    packager. On the other hand it is important to Cayenne, and with some
    advertising, may become important to a wider group of Swing developers
    out there. So I've been contemplating extracting the Ant and the Maven
    versions in a separate project, and wanted to confirm my conclusions.

    > Is it still an active project?

    There's not much development going on, as it serves Cayenne well, and
    from what I can tell nobody else in this community is using it.
    Although theoretically it can use lots of improvement, but there's not
    much motivation at the moment.

    Andrus