The requested application not found on this server

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 03:11:56 EST

    Hi there,

    I've just upgraded an app to WO5.4.3, Wonder 5.x (from WO5.3.3, Wonder
    4.x) and am unable to connect to the app when running from Eclipse.
    The logs suggest, of course, that the app started just fine.

    I've tried updating WOLips .. now running 3.4.5602.

    I've done the following but I get nothing...
    $ sudo touch /tmp/logWebObjects
    $ tail -F /Library/WebObjects/Logs/WebObjects.log

    I've restarted wotaskd and apache. No diff. I can connect to
    JavaMonitor on my local machine just fine.

    Both wotaskd and the app in Eclipse are set to use WOHost localhost.

    Probably missing something obvious - any clues?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck