Re: The requested application not found on this server

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 18:09:32 EST

    Ummm, that was me. And if you're getting no output, that sounds like
    me too. Does it just say "Application Terminated" in the console
    header? Actually I couldn't even get my app to run in Eclipse so it's
    probably a different problem. Just in case it's not...

    The thread where this is discussed is called "Problem with 10.5.5 /
    Eclipse has returned" on this list. The last message was Jan 6, 2009.
    I posted the workaround that John Corrigan sent to me off-list with
    his permission. Hopefully that will address it for you. John sent it
    to me a couple weeks after I reinstalled everything which seemed a
    pretty draconian solution. :-(

    David