Re: Renaming component breaks editor

From: Juergen Lorenz Simon (simo..ebtecc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 09:02:58 EST

    Hi,

    thanks for the lot of useful replies. I did the renaming by right-
    clicking on the .wo component and chosing
    Refactor->Rename WO Component ...

    After the renaming, I also moved the new component. When it started to
    act up, I noticed one thing: the
    class name in the .api file was wrong. It still pointed to the old
    class name.

    This morning a colleague noticed, that he component had seemingly
    duplicated. I checked it out and there
    it was: I had now TWO components with the new name. Deleted the
    spurious one and all is good now.

    Thanks for the help!

    J.L.Simon