Re: The requested application not found on this server

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 18:31:06 EST

    On 21/01/2009, at 10:09 AM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > Concentrate on anything connected with wotaskd communication: host,
    > port, lifebeat...
    >
    > Ah! Ah ha! OK. I set WOLifebeatEnabled to false so wotaskd was
    > not "seeing" it.

    This is it!!

    I had it not ticked as I assumed that this was its default value.
    Obviously, um, it's not. Turning it on as true works (so long as
    WOLifebeatDestinationPort == 1085).

    The reason why I had as few as possible options ticked by default is
    to attempt to mirror the deployment environment as much as possible.
    Obviously I was a little aggressive :-)

    Thanks very much for your assistance!

    with regards,

    --