Re: last chance for stable

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 15:45:31 EST

  • Next message: Stamenkovic Florijan: "Re: [OS-JIRA] Updated: (WOL-950) Current nightly (new hotness) does not add WO launch configurations to Eclipse, while stable does"

    Hi Mike,

    It seems that WOL-936 broke my models. :(

    I get the following message when opening most of my models:

    "Removed redundant 'classname' attribute."

    I confirm the message and save the model. After that, I get the
    following error when running the application:

    "java.lang.IllegalStateException: adaptorValueType: unable to load
    class named 'java.lang.BigDecimal' for attribute balance on entity
    Account"

    The balance attribute is one of the "fixed" properties in one of my models.

    Am I doing something wrong? By the way, I'm using ERPrototypes for
    all attributes in the project.

    Cheers,

    Henrique