Referenced Libraries in Project Frameworks

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 16:39:18 EST

    Hi all,

    I'm not sure if this is a bug with New Hotness or expected behavior
    (I'm leaning toward bug).

    I have a framework that I've added to my project that has a few
    Referenced Libraries (they reside in the framework's "Library" folder
    and are added to the Build Path, so they have disappeared from
    "Library" and show up under "Referenced Libraries" in WOLips.

    The problem is that any Applications that have this framework on their
    build path can't find any classes within the framework's Referenced
    Libraries as long as the framework is a Project Framework. If I close
    the Project, then the Application's Build Path automatically reverts
    to a Local Framework instead of a Project Framework and then it finds
    the libraries just fine.

    I would think that a Project Framework's Referenced Libraries would be
    available to applications that use that framework, regardless of if
    the framework is being loaded from a Project or from /Library/
    Frameworks.

    Dave