Re: New WOLips is Stable

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 05:29:43 EST

    On 26/01/2009, at 8:04 PM, Henrique Gomes wrote:

    > So what if we continue on nightly? Is it going through changes not
    > recommended for production use? Can you warns us in advance if
    > that's the case?

    If you are using nightly you should subscribe to the woproject-commits
    mailing list, this will let you know exactly what's being changed in
    nightly so you can make an informed decision before updating.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806